Blue Sky Plumbing only hires the best
Available Positions and Job Openings
A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE WITH A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND AND DRUG TEST
AND PROVIDE YOUR OWN HAND TOOLS
Blue Sky Plumbing, LLC is seeking an Experienced Service Plumber to service the greater Orlando area with a minimum of 5 years' experience required. For this position, you must be able to have consistent/punctual work attendance.
We are a full-service Plumbing company located in Mount Dora serving Lake, Orange, and Seminole County. We are customer service oriented, and customer satisfaction is a top priority.
We are looking for our next great employee. We offer full-time work, an easy on-call rotation, a full-sized service truck, company uniforms, paid holidays, paid vacation, and an outstanding team to work with.
If you are an Experienced Service Plumber and can meet the requirements below please apply!
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
Job duties include but are not limited to
- Installs, maintains, inspects and repairs residential and commercial plumbing systems, and equipment associated with potable water, gas, and sewage piping.
- Troubleshoots plumbing systems
- Installs and repairs a variety of plumbing fixtures, appliances, valves and pumps
- Capable of working from blueprints
- Able to make estimates of labor and materials required to complete basic plumbing installations and repairs
- Able to fill out service tickets with detailed and complete job task information
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Must have the ability to work overtime, unusual hours, weekends, and holidays when required
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. Yet, the description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver's license and maintain a clean driving record
- Have an approved criminal background check and references
- Be able to pass random drug tests
- Must be able to speak fluent English
- Furnish all hand tools
- Have knowledge of the principles, methods, tools and equipment used in the plumbing trades
- Know safety practices and have general knowledge of the plumbing code
- Be skilled in the use of hand tools, portable power tools, and equipment
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures in walls and floors
- Measure and cut pipes
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Be able to follow oral and written directions
- Possess outstanding customer service skills
- Have the ability to establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work at all levels with a focus on quality service. This includes a culturally diverse general public, internal staff, and external customers
- Possess basic computer skills
- Have the ability to calculate basic math and perform complex calculations for specialized projects
- Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, work from plans and specifications to determine layout of water supply, waste, and venting systems
- Be knowledgeable about plumbing codes
- Possess the equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade, and completion of a recognized apprenticeship for plumber, or 5 years of experience as a journey level plumber
- Have the capability to perform continuous bending, stretching, kneeling over extended periods of time
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of material on a continuous basis
- Be able to do overhead work
- Possess the health compatible with a construction site environment
- Have the ability to work in 90+ degree heat for at least 8 hours a day
- Be comfortable when working in confined spaces or at great heights
- Competitive hourly wages
- Bonuses and incentives
- Company Cell Phone
- 1 week paid vacation after completing one year of employment
- Paid Holidays after completing one year of employment
- Company truck and uniforms supplied
- Company paid training and professional development
- Safe and professional work environment
- Opportunities for career growth
If you meet the qualifications listed above and would like to be considered as a candidate for the Experienced Service Plumber position, please fill in the form below.