Blue Sky Plumbing’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Procedures
Coronavirus Update – We Are Open
We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously as well as our duty to service our customers. The stay-at-home executive order allows for essential businesses like ours to stay open so that we can provide you with services to maintain your crucial sanitary plumbing systems.
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around (COVID-19), our first thought is for the safety and well-being of you, your family, and our team members who are impacted by these difficult circumstances.
You can count on us to continue to do our best serving you and keeping you informed. Our office remains open, we are fully staffed, and here to help.
Our top priority is the safety of you and our employees. Below are a few of the initial measures we are taking for the well-being of our customers and communities:
- Our Team Members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain the recommended distance at all times
- Each Team Member will wear personal protective equipment as well as fresh boot covers when entering your home
- We will have each Team Member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home / local communities
- We will clean all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures in our office and vehicles following CDC and public health guidance
As you know, the situation is fluid and will vary community to community, but we will do everything we can to continue to protect our employees and to be available for you.
We are in this together – additional resources we recommend:
Florida Department of Health
Keep yourself and others healthy – reduce your risk of exposure.
CDC’s recommendations to reduce your risk of exposure include:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.